The EU FLEGT Facility supports the implementation of the EU FLEGT Action Plan with a focus on Voluntary Partnership Agreements (VPAs). The Facility contributes to combating illegal logging and strengthening forest governance while encouraging sustainable economic development in countries that produce or process timber and export to the EU.
- Supporting forest- and timber-based MSMEs in the Mekong region to operate legally and sustainably 27.08.2020
- EFI seeks a Land-Use Governance Expert 04.06.2020
- Highlighting strengths and challenges of Indonesia’s Sustainable Forest Management Standard as a mechanism for increased sustainability 21.05.2020
- Trees give small farmers in Thailand access to loans 30.04.2020
- Recognising Indonesian V-legal documents in China: Exploring the options 03.03.2020