Information and resources for journalists
Here you can find resources to help you report on the efforts of the EU and its partners to combat illegal logging and foster good governance through the EU Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade (FLEGT) Action Plan, with emphasis on Voluntary Partnership Agreements between the EU and timber-exporting nations. For updates on emerging news, sign up for our news feed. For inquiries and assistance, contact Mike Shanahan at email@example.com.
- Supporting forest- and timber-based MSMEs in the Mekong region to operate legally and sustainably 27.08.2020
- Update on recent developments in Indonesia 02.04.2020
- EFI seeks a Land-Use Governance Expert 04.06.2020
- Highlighting strengths and challenges of Indonesia’s Sustainable Forest Management Standard as a mechanism for increased sustainability 21.05.2020
- Trees give small farmers in Thailand access to loans 30.04.2020